Friday, November 14, 2014

This past 2 weeks has been super busy! My daughter had her second son Parker. She ended up having to have emergency surgery and a blood transfusion. But, she is doing much better now. Parker is just as adorable as his brother Lex. Work has been busy as well and lots of changes there in the next few months. I just seem to never have enough time for anything. I am glad tomorrow is Saturday! I have had my older grandson Lex who is 2 for the past 2 weeks to help give my daughter time to heal and rest and although I love him to the moon and back he is a handful.. He goes home Sunday evening. I have alot of decisions to make in the next week or so and get things in order for when my daughter and her family move up here in the next few months. Lots to do!! ; )

No comments:

Post a Comment