Friday, October 24, 2014

This weeks assignmet's are finally done! Gonna get off work early today so I am happy. My daugher is due to have my second grandson anyday so we are on high alert and waiting. My daughter and grandson Lex called me on the way to work this morning and I got to talk to him for a bit which always makes me happy. He is mamaw's heart. I can't wait till they move to Ohio so I can spend tons of time with both my grandsons.

I made some homemade macaroni salad last night to go with our pork chops and rice. I like making that cause we always have enough to take for lunch the next day and I eat them with Doritos. yummy! I bought a whole chicken last night and some noodles so this weekend I am making chicken and noodles and mashed potatoes.. I always have left over chicken so I make some chicken salad which turned out delicious last time I did that.

I am thinking I want to go to Joe's Crab Shack this weekend.. We don't ever get to go out to dinner. Money has been tight and we have other more important things to buy but I am thinking it's about time and I think we deserve it. We put a tv in layaway at Walmart and will be getting it out in a few weeks so we need to rearrange the livingroom and clean the carpets this weekend. Blah! But we are putting the 39 inch flat screen in the bedroom so I am happy. We got a 55 inch and I hope it is not to big for the livingroom.

No comments:

Post a Comment